Pay by cheque or etransfer (with no addtional fees) OR for your convenience you can now pay by credit card (fees apply, click on logos below):
If you would like a free study guide, please click here: Five Ways to Better Learning
Currently our services are offered all over BC, via the internet!
Once Covid is over, we can come to your home or meet you in a local library or coffee shop.
To address COVID-19 issues, we are only meeting online at the moment. Contact us for details.
For a BC Certified teacher, per hour:
- one student at a time: $55 plus gst (This is the rate for editing as well.)
- two students at a time: $70 plus gst ($35 each)
- three students at a time: $90 plus gst ($30 each)
For a non-teacher, but still a good tutor, per hour:
- one student at a time: $45 plus gst
- two students at a time: $60 plus gst ($30 each)
- three students at a time: $75 plus gst ($25 each)
Initially: We require an up-front payment for five hours of tutoring (possibly negotiable and definitely refundable). This length of time will allow the teacher to make progress with the students in their curriculum as well as teaching them how to teach themselves.
Please fill in the Parent Contract – fillable form and email it to us at Booking@TutoringTeachers.ca
If you have any questions: Contact Us