Only Professional Teachers:
All the teachers available through The Tutoring Teachers organization are BC Certified Teachers. We chose teaching as a career: we are familiar with the curriculum and how to help students learn, no matter what their learning style. We are the best qualified to help students be more successful. Please contact us. (We do have some non-teachers available, when our teachers are booked up, and charge reduced rates for these still excellent tutors.)
In Person or Via Skype:
Our tutors will
- come to your home, if a parent will be in the house,
- meet your child at a library or coffee shop, or
- do the session online via Skype or other video methods.
Five Tailored Sessions:
Each of the first five sessions with The Tutoring Teachers can begin with a short (5-10 minute) lesson to improve upon your child’s independent learning success. Please request this if you think it is valuable for your child.
Topics covered include:
- Organization – so important, but so neglected by many students.
- Homework Analysis – helping students focus on necessities first.
- Question Dissection – giving the student skills on how to effectively break down questions.
- Effective Studying – tailoring a study plan to suit the individual student’s needs.
- Taking Care of Yourself – how to and why this is so important.
- $50 + gst per hour for one student
- $40 + gst per hour per student for two students
- $30 + gst per hour per student for three students